Thursday, May 22, 2008

Robert Redford coming to Marin

Yea, the first Sundance store outside of Colorado is set to open at the Village at Corte Madera. Based on the movie star's catalog business, the store will offer apparel, jewelry and home-decor.

For a visual clue, here's a shot of RR's Sundance store in Lone Tree, CO:
If Sundance doesn't satisfy the insatiable Marin appetite for throw rugs, do not fear, more will be available when Shabby Chic opens in the adjacent unit.

Shabby Chic founder, Rachel Ashwell, provides this insight about what to expect:
"For me, the secret to living well is to surround myself with beautiful things that are practical and deliciously comfortable. My designs are inspired by flea market finds and the appeal of sensible living. Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic is the marriage of my English heritage with the fresh and eclectic qualities of my California lifestyle."
Ladies and Gentlemen, get your wallets out.

No comments: